Released Date: August 15, 2023
Tania Gomez and Paul Bryan
Eddie Pampalian (Network Infinity)
Share this note:
In this episode, our hosts Tania Gomez and Paul Bryan sit down with Eddie, founder of the Network Infinity, to explore the intricacies of selling an NDIS business. In this enlightening episode, they tackle pressing questions such as how to successfully navigate the process of selling, whether businesses with or without participants can be sold, essential steps to take before initiating a sale, and invaluable advice for those contemplating selling their NDIS business.
About Network Infinity
Network Infinity is the franchisor of a network of professional Business Agents who own and operate their own Business Brokerage franchise. Network Infinity advises and supports franchisees to build their business including training and development. Learn more: http://www.networkinfinity.com.au/
- Tania introduces Eddie Pampalian as the founder of the Network Infinity and an expert in the NDIS space. He worked with and helped Tania sell some of her NDIS businesses. Eddie provides thoughtful, tailored, and expert advice to those contemplating a business sale.
- They also talk about Network Infinity as a non-traditional business brokerage firm with amazing back-end Administration.
- Paul presents a case study about an NDIS business getting bigger than anticipated by the founder, and Eddie shares information on how to handle such a situation.
- They talk about the differentiating factor of an NDIS business when it comes to selling or transferring NDIS registration.
- Tania and Paul delve into the selling potential of NDIS businesses with and without participants.
- Eddie shares some tips on the important things to do before selling a business asset.
- Eddie also shares his advice on someone looking at selling his/her NDIS business.
About the Speakers
Eddie Pampalian is an NDIS brokering specialist and the founder of Network Infinity, a brokerage firm for NDIS businesses. Network Infinity and Eddie have sold more NDIS companies than all the other brokerage firms combined. He and his team have spent years fine-tuning their systems to provide a smooth and easy transition for both the purchasers and the vendors. They are able to achieve these results due to their footprint in the brokering industry coupled with their years of industry experience and efficient processes. Eddie’s LinkedIn Profile
Tania Gomez is a dynamic entrepreneur with a passion for helping NDIS providers run thriving businesses that deliver exceptional care. With over a decade of experience as a successful business owner, Tania has founded four successful businesses – Provider+, Strawberry Solutions, Tania Gomez Consulting and Jelli Beanz. Her mission is to help providers overcome challenges and achieve real business outcomes. At every turn, Tania brings her expertise, energy, and deep commitment to quality and compliance to help providers achieve their goals.
As an NDIS Auditor since 2019, Tania brings a wealth of experience to her consulting work. In addition to her audit expertise and entrepreneurial spirit, Tania holds several qualifications, including a Master of Education (Leadership), Graduate Certificate of Disability Practice Management, and Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) and Diploma of Quality auditing. Above all, Tania is passionate about helping purpose-led businesses move past compliance for compliance’s sake and see quality as the secret to a sustainable, profitable and successful business that delivers high-quality outcomes to its clients.
Paul Bryan is the Head Coach of Action and Intent, specialising in coaching, training and equipping support businesses in the disability services sector. With 7 years of coaching experience, including 3 focused on the NDIS, Paul is passionate about empowering Australia’s most vulnerable by improving the businesses that support them.
Through his two coaching programs, Networking Events and Connection Driving Software, Paul helps both entry-level and market leading businesses establish strong foundations and guides growing providers to become people-focused and profitable market leaders.
Renowned for his practical and informative live workshops, Paul simplifies the complicated and brings practicality to the difficult.
Having helped numerous providers achieve multimillion-dollar success, Paul’s unique tools and systems are set to empower further growth for providers.
Follow | Like | Subscribe
The Profitable NDIS Provider Podcast