Released Date: August 08, 2023
Tania Gomez and Paul Bryan
Share this note:
In this episode, Paul and Tania tackle the intricacies of growth in the NDIS provider landscape. Through insightful discussions, they delve into the challenges that arise when scaling an NDIS business, exploring topics like goal-setting, overcoming growth obstacles, and strategies for sustainable expansion. With their expertise and real-world examples, Tania and Paul provide practical advice to help NDIS providers navigate the path to growth and make informed decisions about the size their businesses should aim for.
- Tania and Paul talk about the key challenges that NDIS providers commonly face when it comes to scaling their businesses and how they can effectively overcome them.
- They also talk about how NDIS providers can set realistic growth goals that align with their organisation’s vision and mission.
- Tania and Paul also explore the strategies that NDIS providers can implement to achieve their set goals.
- They share some of the important factors to consider when determining the ideal size for an NDIS provider, taking into account factors such as market demand, service quality, and financial sustainability.
- They also share some practical tips and insights on scaling an NDIS business, such as leveraging technology, optimising operational processes, and building a strong team to support growth.
About the Speakers
Tania Gomez is a dynamic entrepreneur with a passion for helping NDIS providers run thriving businesses that deliver exceptional care. With over a decade of experience as a successful business owner, Tania has founded four successful businesses – Provider+, Strawberry Solutions, Tania Gomez Consulting and Jelli Beanz. Her mission is to help providers overcome challenges and achieve real business outcomes. At every turn, Tania brings her expertise, energy, and deep commitment to quality and compliance to help providers achieve their goals.
As an NDIS Auditor since 2019, Tania brings a wealth of experience to her consulting work. In addition to her audit expertise and entrepreneurial spirit, Tania holds several qualifications, including a Master of Education (Leadership), Graduate Certificate of Disability Practice Management, and Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) and Diploma of Quality auditing. Above all, Tania is passionate about helping purpose-led businesses move past compliance for compliance’s sake and see quality as the secret to a sustainable, profitable and successful business that delivers high-quality outcomes to its clients.
Paul Bryan is the Head Coach of Action and Intent, specialising in coaching, training and equipping support businesses in the disability services sector. With 7 years of coaching experience, including 3 focused on the NDIS, Paul is passionate about empowering Australia’s most vulnerable by improving the businesses that support them.
Through his two coaching programs, Networking Events and Connection Driving Software, Paul helps both entry-level and market leading businesses establish strong foundations and guides growing providers to become people-focused and profitable market leaders.
Renowned for his practical and informative live workshops, Paul simplifies the complicated and brings practicality to the difficult.
Having helped numerous providers achieve multimillion-dollar success, Paul’s unique tools and systems are set to empower further growth for providers.
Follow | Like | Subscribe
The Profitable NDIS Provider Podcast